29 April 2011

China Glaze Re-Freshed Mint....


Re-Freshed Mint is another polish from the 2010 Spring Up&Away collection.
I think this could possibly be my favourite from the whole collection.
Lovely soft creamy mint colour.

Last year my big nail colour love was Barry m mint, so i was looking forward to trying this one to see if was as nice.
 I am in love with this colour! It is a big lighter than the Barry M shade but definitely a great mint and great for s/s!


I have been wearing this one alot since it came, dont think im every going to lose my love for mint polish's.

What the colour you always go back to?

Laura xxx


4 comments:

  1. thats such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty color! debating about getting this since i have the revlon minted color, its application is extremely streaky..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thats one of my favorite colors too! Its so fresh and perfect for Spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am currently wearing Rimmel peppermint which looks similar to this I love it! i have been wearing it with turquoise ring and bracelet - love the combo xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig