1 April 2011

NEW Barry M Nail Paint-Blue Moon..

Another new one from Barry M is Blue-moon.
Name reminds me on Ricky Hatton-Boxing song :/ .
Anyway...
It its a really lovely light blue kind of like Eyekos Pastel Polish.
Its a pale creamy blue with a minty undertone.
It also has a really nice darker purpley-blue shimmer undertone if you look closely.




Again i got mine from the Barry M website for £2.95.
They should be available in stores soon if there not already.
I'm not sure exactly when these came out but i think they are pretty new.

Laura xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I tweeter about this last night :o) i seriously love this!! It is a gorgeous tiffany box blue I think :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was thinking about getting the ELF one similar to this but I think it turns out much more green that pale. I prefer this one!

    Love the new header n stuf!! Nice n fresh n girly!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour! I can't get enough of pastels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig