7 May 2011

Mac Haul...

My Mac order came :)!
I got two face and body's one in C4 which i was running out of and C3 ( one for mum) and a palette.


When i opened the foundations thought the colours were totally different!The New C4 was so much lighter than the one i last got! i was expecting there to be some different because Ive have the other one a while but not that much! I asked about it on twitter and other people have had the same problem....have you?
I'm not sure if i should just keep the new new ones and wear my Chanel universal over the top to darken it up abit in summer or get in touch with mac about it.


Old C4 - New C4...





Big difference to say they should be the same shade.


Then my little Mac palette to fit Naked Lunch,All that Glitters and Twinks.
I really want a big palette to put all my shadows together, think that's what il have to get next time.

Laura xxx

9 comments:

  1. I'd get in contact with MAC about that foundation, you paid for it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres actually quite a significant difference between those two foundations, i'd get in contact aswell

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone else, contact MAC. That isn't just a little different, it is a lot different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd get in contact- I have heard a few people buying C4 and it coming in a completely different colour!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely get in touch with MAC. I want to buy All That Glitters so badly, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a huge change in shade! I would get in touch with MAC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, when you pay £20 for a foundation and obviously a loyal customer with 3 bottles there you do not expect that!
    contact mac now! these big companies thinking they can screw us over -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny I was thinking the other day about ordering another F&B cause I'm nearly out and I saw Beauty and the Blog had a similar post. I'm sure it was C4 she had aswell so I'll need to hold off until I can make the hour and a half trip to my nearest counter. I'd definitely get in touch with mac, thats quite a difference

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a difference! I would get in touch with them too! (: x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig